Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 Car Awards: Worst Car of 2012

One thing I did last year was a countdown of the worst cars that came out in 2011. For 2012, I am passing on doing another countdown and instead going kick off my 2012 Car Awards with the Worst Car of 2012 award. And the winner, or loser, is...


Toyota Prius C
 
If you have read my Auto Countdown: Worst Cars I Drove in 2012, you would know how much I dislike the Prius. The Prius has poor acceleration, a bland interior, minimum head room for rear passengers. The Prius C is worse. Powering the Prius C is a 1.5L I4 engine that produces 73 hp and and an electric motor that produces 60 hp. Total output is 99 hp, which is low. The Prius C goes from 0 to 60 mph in 10.5 seconds, which is slow. Also the Prius C is not the best looking car on the road either. With poor styling, slow acceleration, underwhelming power, and just a bore to drive, the Prius C is the worst car to come out in 2012.

If you agree with my choice or think that another car that came out in 2012 deserves this award, please let me know in the comments below.

CarJunkie
Photo was taken by a digital camera.
To see more car related articles, check out http://carjunkie713.blogspot.com/.
Follow me on Twitter @CarJunkie713.

No comments:

Post a Comment